"Alabama", flag, Mobile, AL Blank Note Card
A nostalgic view of the state flag of Alabama, although it looks vintage, it remains the current flag.
Alabama's current flag was adopted in 1895. The legislation introduced by Representative John W. A. Sanford Jr. stipulates that "[t]he flag of the state of Alabama shall be a crimson cross of St. Andrew on a field of white. The bars forming the cross shall be not less than six inches broad, and must extend diagonally across the flag from side to side."[ Sanford's father, John W. A. Sanford, had commanded the 60th Alabama Infantry Regiment during the U.S. Civil War and he modeled his design on the battle flag used by that regiment.
Envelope included. 5" X 7"
Can be matted and framed
Our system is set up to offer you these shipping options as you complete checkout:
- US Domestic Standard (USPS)
- US Domestic Express/Overnight (USPS)
- Canada - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Canada - Priority Mail International
- Overseas - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Local Pick-up(AKA Curbside Pickup) (we are in Daphne, AL) this is not a delivery or shipping option)
- If the item is available and you would like to pay by credit card, you must supply us your credit card information so we can perform an authorization (we send a request to verify and reserve the total; the charge will not be posted to your card until we receive the item).
- For international credit card payments, the billing address must match the shipping address.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we or our payment processing service suspect to be fraudulent.
- International orders cannot exceed $200.00