Extra Point Publishers
Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: LSU Tigers
Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: LSU Tigers combines the great passion of the Tiger fan with the grand passion of the fan of Christ in one set of devotions. The result is a book that is fun while it provides a time of reflection about God and your faith. The scoreboard said UK had won when the Tigers pulled off the Bluegrass Miracle. Dale Brown thought the youngster was a soldier, but he was only 13, and the chance meeting changed LSU basketball. Upset Mike the Tiger was being moved to New Orleans, students locked campus leaders in a cage. Charles McClendon wanted two jobs in his life; they both were offered to him the same day. The most famous play in LSU football history was a mistake. These stories and more are recounted here. Also appearing are Leonard Fournette, Pete Maravich, Jacob Hester, Les Miles, Shaquille O'Neal, and many others. Their stories along with legendary games, improbable victories, and historical events are told with a twist: Each is tied to God's story.
Our system is set up to offer you these shipping options as you complete checkout:
- US Domestic Standard (USPS)
- US Domestic Express/Overnight (USPS)
- Canada - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Canada - Priority Mail International
- Overseas - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Local Pick-up(AKA Curbside Pickup) (we are in Daphne, AL) this is not a delivery or shipping option)
- If the item is available and you would like to pay by credit card, you must supply us your credit card information so we can perform an authorization (we send a request to verify and reserve the total; the charge will not be posted to your card until we receive the item).
- For international credit card payments, the billing address must match the shipping address.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we or our payment processing service suspect to be fraudulent.
- International orders cannot exceed $200.00