Maxx GT White Sunglasses
How Maxx High Definition Lenses Work
- High Definition lenses enhance contrast by reducing the scattered blue light that causes objects to appear “flat” against backgrounds.
- Contrast is improved so objects appear more sharply defined.
- Colors are bright and vibrant.
- Glare is virtually eliminated, allowing your eyes to relax and see everything remarkably crisp and clear.
- The HD lens cuts through haze and glare for optimum visual clarity, even at a distance.
- Sharpens contrast while maintaining a natural, non-distorted color balance.
Orders $100.00 and over might get a signature required when it gets delivered by the shipping service (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL) We apologize for this inconvenience, but we want to make sure your shipment arrives to you safely.
You can also download the SHOP app to track your packages. https://shop.app/
Our system is set up to offer you these shipping options as you complete checkout:
- US Domestic Standard (USPS)
- US Domestic Express/Overnight (USPS)
- Canada - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Canada - Priority Mail International
- Overseas - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Local Pick-up(AKA Curbside Pickup) (we are in Daphne, AL) this is not a delivery or shipping option)
International customers: For shipments to Canada, the customer can choose either Priority Mail International or Global Express Mail (EMS).
We will only use Global Express Mail (EMS) for overseas orders, however.
Our shipping options have proven to be fairly close to actual charges. If you are overcharged by a relatively significant amount (a case that can arise with small, expensive items ordered alone), you will likely receive a partial discount, refund or reimbursement. It is NOT our goal to profit from shipping overcharges. Also, if shipping costs turn out to be understated, we do not assess additional charges.
Unless special circumstances exist, only unopened and unused items are permitted for returns. We will not accept returns 30 days after shipment. Returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. There are no refunds for shipping charges. Contact us to initiate a return.
All sale or discounted product is Final Sale-No Refunds
Facemasks, bath products and essential oils are NOT returnable or refundable
Please do not hesitate to use our e-commerce ordering system. Our secure server keeps all of your information confidential. For information on our privacy policies, see our Privacy Notice.
We currently accept two types of payment: credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and American Express) and Paypal.
For credit card transactions, please be sure that you supply the correct billing address during checkout. Also, supplying the card's 3 or 4 digit V-code is required. For your security, the V-code is not stored permanently in our system.
For Paypal transactions, our system will automatically redirect you to the Paypal site as you complete your order.
If you would like to special order an item that is not regularly stocked, please contact us. First, we will confirm the availability of the item from our supplier.
- If the item is available and you would like to pay by credit card, you must supply us your credit card information so we can perform an authorization (we send a request to verify and reserve the total; the charge will not be posted to your card until we receive the item).
We have two important international payment policies:
- For international credit card payments, the billing address must match the shipping address.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we or our payment processing service suspect to be fraudulent.
- International orders cannot exceed $200.00