Ukraine Ornaments Style 1222 4" Diameter
Handcrafted in Ukraine, ornaments from Elite Ornaments are unlike any other in the world. Each ornament is blown and shaped by skilled artisans before being hand painted. The result is a unique work of art for each of your customers.
The Klinsky region, located in the Northwest of Moscow, has long been famous for its atrisan style glassblowing handcrafts. In 1848 Prince Alexander Menshikov, the great-grandson of Peter the Great's favorite prince and confidant, was commissioned to establish in his estate "Aleksandrovo" a glass factory. The factory had three wood fired kilns serving over 80 artisans and craftsmen dedicated to the production of lamps, bottles, and colored glass products for the Kingdom. This factory, the first of its kind in Russia, started blowing beads and balls as Christmas tree decorations. The ornaments you are looking today are individually pipe blown and hand painted by the same family for over 150 years.
With the holidays coming up, any order $100.00 and over will need a signature when it gets delivered by the shipping service (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL) We apologize for this inconvenience, but we want to make sure your shipment arrives to you safely
Our system is set up to offer you these shipping options as you complete checkout:
- US Domestic Standard (USPS)
- US Domestic Express/Overnight (USPS)
- Canada - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Canada - Priority Mail International
- Overseas - Global Express Mail (EMS)
- Local Pick-up(AKA Curbside Pickup) (we are in Daphne, AL) this is not a delivery option
- If the item is available and you would like to pay by credit card, you must supply us your credit card information so we can perform an authorization (we send a request to verify and reserve the total; the charge will not be posted to your card until we receive the item).
- For international credit card payments, the billing address must match the shipping address.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we or our payment processing service suspect to be fraudulent.
- International orders cannot exceed $200.00