Lighted Holiday Colonial Cottage Birdhouse
This classically styled Lighted Holiday Colonial Cottage Birdhouse is decked out for the season. Holiday wreaths are hung on the front door and windows, while a garland with bows hangs across the porch railings. The house is constructed of exterior-grade plywood and kiln-dried hardwood, then painted with an outdoor paint. Shingles are cedar shake; intricate details are resin. Two-story house has all the necessities to attract wrens, finches, chickadees and more to nest: ventilation, drainage, an unpainted interior and a 1.25 dia. opening.
Back wall removes for easy cleaning. This house comes with an attached mounting paddle on back which can be affixed to a post, tree or fence. LED lights give the house a warm glow; timer allows customers to keep the lights on for 8 hours/off for 16 hours. Takes 3 AA batteries, not included.
- Colonial style house decorated for the holidays
- Details include wreaths and garlands decorated with bows
- Makes a festive indoor decoration as well as a functional birdhouse
- Battery-operated LED lights offer a warm glow; on/off with timer
- Unpainted interior; non-toxic, exterior finish
- 1.25" dia. opening attracts songbirds, deters nuisance birds
- Removable back, drainage holes and ventilation
- Attached mounting paddle
- Takes 3 AA batteries, not included
- Wood and plyboard house; shingled roof
- Dimensions: 7.5"L x 10.25"W x 11"H: 1.25" dia. hole
find great gifts here
something for everyone
Our store carries a unique selection of gifts and items for everyone on your list. Whether you're visiting or a regular here, we love connecting with our customers and helping you find something amazing for that person on your list!